A life changing service that is suitable for both men and women, going through and any stages of hair loss. Scalp Micropigmentation may be able to help provide a natural and low-maintenance solution. With the help of SMP, it can help in boosting your self-esteem, rejuvenating your appearance, and most of all, give you back your confidence!
SMP For Male Pattern Balding: If you're going to sport a buzz cut might as well make it look like you chose to do so not because you have to!
SMP Hair Density: Creating density in thinning hair in both men and women. This service will give the illusion of fuller and thicker hair.
SMP For Alopecia or Scars: Camouflaging the symptoms of alopecia or hair transplant and or surgery scars.
During your initial consultation, you will be provided with a personalized quote for the full cost of your (3 session) treatment. While each case varies from person to person, generally you can expect the full treatment price to be somewhere between $1500-5000. Your personalize SMP rates will be determined during your initial complimentary consultation.
A measuring system is used to give an exact quote for you. This is used to take the guess work out and make sure you are receiving a fair quote.
A full circumference of the head x Length of Balding starting at the front hair line to where it ends in the back x $22.99 = Procedure Price.
Your final price will be broken down into 3 session. If and when more session is needed, additional price will be your per session price.
At Your Appointment
- Up to 3 hours per session (3 session total) Your first two sessions will be booked about a week (7 days) apart, and the last session will be scheduled for 1 month later.
- Designing of hairline
- Color selection | matching of your natural hair follicle
- Topical numbing (prior to and during treatment) if needed
- SMP procedure
- Explanation of aftercare
Preparation Prior to SMP Appointment
For best results, we recommend the following:
- Stop using skin thinners (vitamin A, glycolic acids, exfoliation) on the scalp area 2 weeks prior to your appointment. Please consult with your doctor before stopping any medication.
- Do not consume alcohol, caffeine or blood thinners (aspirin, ibuprofen, Niacin) 48 hours before your procedure, to avoid excess bleeding. Our goal is to implant pigment into the skin. Excessive bleeding will pushes the pigment out.
- Please shave whole head 2 days prior to your appointment (Full SMP for men)
- Wash hair prior to service (for both men and women wanting to SMP Density)
The results of your treatment will depend greatly on how well you take care of your scalp during the healing stages. Each client’s skin will respond differently to the treatments, both in the length of time it takes to heal, and the number of sessions needed to achieve your desired results.
During the healing process, please avoid the following:
- Application of water, shampoo, lotions, creams or other scalp products for 7 days. You will be provided with a disposable shower cap to ensure your head does not get wet when you shower.
- Scratching or removal of scabs, dry skin/flakiness.
- Activities such as heavy workouts/ exercise for 7 days.
- Helmets, hats or hair prostheses for prolonged periods.
- Swimming pools, hot tubs, beach, lakes or other bodies of water for 14 days.
- In direct sunlight for prolonged period of time.
- Scalp shaving for 10 days, and avoiding going over any remaining scabs during the rest of the healing weeks.